COLOREYEDEFINE®- A slender pencil comprised of an angled liner thin enough to define, yet soft enough to blend as a shadow. In the cap is a self-dispensing eye shadow created to complement the liner color. All combinations are subtle enough for every day, yet they can be layered for those dramatic ''evening eyes."Benefits:
- Blends easily
- Color that stays put
- Mess-free application
- Travel friendly
- Apply pencil as an eyeliner at lashline-thick or thin.
- Safe for use on the inside rim (waterline) of eye.
- Turn pencil onto the flat side to use as an eyeshadow. Smudge color with fingertips or blend with brush.
- The eyeshadow is the in cap. To apply eyeshadow, unscrew cap and twist back-and-forth over the sponge tip. For more intense color, reapply.
- Smokey quartz, bronze and jet liners may also be used to define the eyebrow
- Tourmaline liner /Aquamarine shadow
- Platinum liner /Gold shadow
- Sapphire liner /Ametrine shadow
- Turquoise liner /Topaz shadow
- Jet liner /Moonstone shadow
- Jasper liner /Sandstone shadow
- Amethyst liner /Opal shadow
- Smokey Quartz liner /Rose Quartz shadow